What is the golf marathon?
The Golf Marathon is a fundraiser for The First Tee of Manhattan. Golf Marathon Participants work to receive per hole pledges from family, friends, golfers and businesses. Then on Sunday, October 20th, teams will play 100 holes on the Colbert Hills Par 3 Course. All proceeds benefit our local chapter and help provide an affordable youth development program for children and teens.
sunday, october 20th
Colbert Hills Par 3 Course
Schedule of EVENTS
12:00 PM – Check-in & Warm-Up
12:45 PM – Staging & Instructions
1:00 PM – Shotgun Start
***Water, and Snacks will be provided***
how to register
- Go to www.grouprev.com/thefirstteemhk2019
- Click “Create a Page”
- Enter your information in the required fields
- Customize your page by setting your goal, create a custom web address, tell your story about what you are doing and why people should contribute to The First Tee of Manhattan. These fields are already set, but you can change as you like.
- If you are playing as a team, you can create or join a team.
- Add a photo (optional)
- Click “Create Page”
- Share the link with your family and friends!
Each participant or team will be expected to complete 100 holes of golf on the par 3 course at colbert hills. golf carts will be provided.
- Elise (my wife), Carson (my son), Kyle (my brother) and I will team up and play 100 total holes.
- With a team of 4, each participant will play 25 holes to fulfill the 100-hole obligation.
- We can team up other The First Tee of Manhattan participants and fulfill the 100-hole obligation
- Also, we typically play more than one ball per hole to speed up the time it takes
- There is no limit to the number of participants you can have on your team!
- Each participant or family will commit to reaching the pledge goal of $2.50 per hole for a total contribution of $250 (however, we do encourage you to raise as much as you can to support the organization!)
- 10 Donors @ $0.25/hole = $250
- 5 Donors @ $0.50/hole = $250
- 2 Donors @ $0.50/hole + 6 Donors @ $0.25/hole = $250